As the examination season is knocking at the door, it is extremely important to know what the OJEE exam is meant for and why one should appear for it for a golden future. Here comes some of the real and important information about the OJEE exam, even for all those people out there who want to grasp the knowledge about the exam.
The OJEE Understanding:
- The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is a centralized state-government exam for admission to numerous private and public medical, engineering, and management schools in Odisha.
- The exam is post-completion of the 12th grade, diploma, graduate degree, and postgraduate degree for admission to graduation lateral entry in B. Tech, lateral entry in B. Arch, B.Pharm, BDS (also known as Bachelors), MBA, MCA, M. Pharm, and M. Tech programs.
- Following the announcement of the All-India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) and the JEE, MBBS and B. Tech courses were removed from OJEE.
- Those with a graduate or postgraduate degree may compete for seats in MBA, MCA, PGCM, PGDM, M. Pharm, and MTech degrees provided by several universities in Odisha.
- According to the website’s official information, the exam has been announced with a recent extension date. If you haven’t already done so, please go through it from the OJEE official website so that you are informed of the program’s dates.
All About OJEE:
As per the OJEE exam that is going to be held in 2022, this year to begin their studies, aspirants can also download the OJEE 2022 Syllabus PDF and the exam brochure to obtain the complete details about OJEE exam.
The Exam Alerts!
- Before studying for the OJEE exam, students should be familiar with the OJEE Pattern and OJEE Syllabus 2022. It will assist in gaining an understanding of the test format and the kinds of questions asked from essential themes.
- Strong preparation can enhance students’ confidence in their ability to get a high rank in the admission exams. The test will include objective-type questions with 4 points granted for each correct answer and 1 mark removed for each incorrect response.
- Candidates must read all the information and download the syllabus 2022 from the official website of OJEE.
According to the aim of the Odisha Professional Educational Institutions on Regulation of Admission and Fee Fixation Act, 2007
Subject to the provisions of this Act, admission of students to all seats, including lateral entry seats, in all government institutions and sponsor institutions and private professional educational institutions will going to happen through entrance tests approved by the government, followed by centralized counseling in order of merit, in accordance with such procedure as recommended by appropriate coordinators.
Important Information for Applicants:
As per the official OJEE brochure of 2022, each applicant must submit only one application using the Online Candidate Registration System (www.ojee.nic.in) by selecting the option of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination-2022 (OJEE-2022).
The updated notice of the OJEE Exam 2022:
As per the recent notification on the website, the date for filling out the application is extend and there is a revised date that came up according to that. The exam date is also changing.
Eligibility criteria for the OJEE Exam 2022:
- For UG courses, students must have completed their 12th grade from a recognized board and graduated from a recognized institution/university.
- Candidates with a diploma in a relevant field could also apply.
- Students must have completed their 12th or UG in a relevant stream for the program to which they are applying.
- They must have received a minimum grade of 50% to 60% on their most recent qualifying exam.
The OJEE 2022 Application Form.
The OJEE Application Form 2022 is already available on the official website. Each program’s OJEE application form is different.
Information that is incomplete or wrong will not be going to fill. Candidates must give accurate email and phone number information. Don’t forget to take the printouts with you to the next step in the admissions process.
Follow The Steps Given Below To Fill The OJEE Exam Form:
- Visit the official website and create an account.
- Fill out all of the details, such as personal and educational information.
- Attach the document in JPEG or JPG format to the application.
- The photos must be between 10 and 200 kb in size, and the signature must be between 4 and 30 kb in size.
- Finally, pay the application fee of INR 1000 for courses in groups A, B, C, and D, and INR 1500 for courses in group E.
- The same steps is also similar for the OJEE 2021 special.
How to Get an OJEE Exam Admit Card:
- Click on the given link on the website to download the OJEE Admit Card 2022.
- Then input your application number, birth date, and login information.
- Then choose the Download Admit Card Button from the menu.
- Make a copy of it and keep it secure until you reach the examination hall.
So, these are some of the major and important things to keep in mind if you are appearing for OJEE. We have also provided a detailed article on the preparation tips for the exam and how to plan and study to achieve the goal. Those who are looking for it can follow the article and get the handful of achievements.