TERMS & CONDITIONS
INTEGRATED AND INNOVATIVE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR ACCOMPLISHING YOUR CAREER GOALS.
Non-personal Information We Record
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website’s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourcollege.edu” if you connect from a college or university domain.
- The type of browser (such as “Netscape version X” or “Internet Explorer version X”) that you are using.
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
Information from E-mail You Send to Us
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
Information Collected from Interactive Forms
On some of our web pages we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, or organization). This occurs when you are registering for online counseling, various tests, quizzes, seminars, workshops, or training sessions offered by RCM, downloading admission forms from RCM. In those cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party.