Master in Tourism Administration (MATA)
Learning the Art of Tourism
RCM welcomes aspiring students who are willing to uplift their career in the field of Tourism and Hospitality, we render a distinctive program which is intended to develop such individuals to manage and monitor the diverse forms of the tourism industry.
Admissions to MA in Tourism Administration program for the academic year 2021 are open. Candidates will be shortlisted after a comprehensive profile evaluation on the basis of their academic credentials that include, entrance scores and career aggregate percentage, their extracurricular achievements, interest for the program etc.
Going for a Master’s in Tourism Administration will get you accustomed in working in an international platform. It includes being more in tune with the requirements and needs of guests. More than anything, a MATA aspirant must be familiar with the social and cultures differences while helping them enjoy their trips.
At RCM, our MA-TA program will train you and avail all the necessary skills to become a successful student of Tourism. Listed below are the career opportunities after receiving a degree in MA-TA
- Oversee all the activities involving the functioning of a hotel
- Set strict budgets, assign different tasks, and evaluate overall staff performance
- Greet passengers, help with their luggage, and direct them to their respective seats
- Answer all of their questions, solve emergencies and conflicts calmly
- Share safety instructions in the flight and serve refreshments and food to the passengers
- Hire, guide, and train new restaurant staff, and oversee other managerial activities
- Organize and segregate schedules and meetings
- Oversee things to the minute details for different events, including food, refreshments, decorations, special guest needs/requests, and entertainment
- Search for and book the most suitable venues for events and have back-up options
- Discuss with clients and understand their needs and expectations
- Research different airline and hotel services to find the best option for your clients
- Stay up to date with the latest changes and inform clients about possible travel or accommodation issues and what alternatives they have
For Detailed Admission Information, Please Contact:
Aspiring MA-TA students Should Consider the Following Information Before Applying-
Number of Seats:
RCM’s MA-TA department is backed by highly skilled and experienced faculties, with the adequate infrastructure. RCM believes in imparting world class knowledge and RCM accommodates 64 students (First Year) for the academic year 2021- 2023.
For Master’s Program, bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks is must.
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Admission to the MA-TA program is strictly based on merit of the candidates as judged by their academic records and performance in the interview.
Assured 100% placement for the students with more than 90% attendance.
The Regional College of Management guarantees 100 percent placements for students with an attendance of 90% or above. RCM has managed to place hundreds of students in multiple sectors.
Scholarship of up to 10,000/- to 20,000/- will be distributed among the eligible RCM students. The initiative aims in fulfilling the dreams of meritorious students and help them attain their goals.