Connecting You with Your Ideal Career
The satisfaction of achievement tastes sweeter when you work hard for it.
For a student, to take the full ROI factor from a course, their career is of utmost importance. RCM has achieved yet another nearly 100% Placement track record for its PGDM and MBA students for the current year, despite the recessionary market trends.
- The Placement Cell of RCM, Bhubaneshwar creates a platform for students to showcase their talents which organisations seek. Starting from 1982, RCM has been securing 100% placements for its students. It has successfully placed a large section of graduates and postgraduates who have appeared for placements.
- This year especially, the performance has been overwhelming. Even the lowered recruitment rate of companies could not hamper its track record. The opportunities for acquiring top tier jobs have seen a consistency in being high.
Corporate Relations Cell (CRC)
- Details of eligibility norms, designations, pay package and other details are communicated timely to the students.
- Interested students are required to register with the Placement Cell to attend the pre-placement talk. Wherein the companies give an introductory talk about the details of the job opportunities they offer.
- The students then go through the three-stage selection process. It normally comprises an Aptitude Test, Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
The role of the cell is the following:
- To collect information about suitable jobs from publications like “Employment News” etc.
- To publish important details of jobs advertised.
- To offer career-counselling to students.
- To provide tips to the job seekers for success in screening- cum-personality tests.
- To organize seminars and workshops on career counselling.
- To build future entrepreneurs identifying those with potential.