Management Development Program
Management Developmental Program Center of RCM, focuses on skill improvement, interacting ability, confidence building, competence, capacity of managing projects in a cross cultural environment.
- Develop effective training programs based on experimental learning models.
- Maximize individual potential of students through soft skills training programs.
- Facilitate students to achieve clarity to professional goals and alignment with personal vision.
- Provide support to students in the form of individual and group counseling sessions.
- Personality Grooming (Communication, Presentation Skills, Body Language, Team Dynamics)
- Soft Skills Development Workshops (Interpersonal Leadership, Conflict Management, Handling Failure and Criticism and other activities)
- Cognitive restructuring (to enhance clarity of thought, reasoning and positive attitude)
- Individual & Group Counseling Sessions (to resolve barriers of personal growth and maximize individual potential)
RCM also has a Centre for Global Leadership (CGL). It aims at preparing the managerial aspirants to meet the challenges of the corporate world. In the current globalized scenario, a management professional is required to be skilled in:
- Flexible and effective communication skills
- Effective use of body language
- More than average knowledge on one or two foreign languages besides English