A True Test of Academic Intelligence
RCM Examination Cell was established in the academic year 1994-95, for the purpose of conducting MBA & PGDM Exams, valuation of answer scripts & declaration of results.
It is headed by an Officer In Charge and assisted by two Addl. Officers. There is sufficient number of supporting staff to look after the routine work of the Cell.
The Cell is well established in terms of infrastructure, computing and printing facilities. The results are being processed both manually and using computer tabulation, to ensure accuracy and to avoid errors. The Examination Cell has been awarded with ISO 9001 certification for the year 2000.
- To conduct both MBA & PGDM Examinations as per the scheme of Instruction.
- Tabulation results (manual and computer).
- Publication of Results with the approval of appropriate body.
- Printing, Verification and dispatch of Memorandum of Marks.
- Issue of Provisional Pass Certificates, Consolidated Memorandum of Marks etc.
- Verification and Certification of Transcripts.
- Award of Gold Medals, Cash awards and Rank Certificate.