Candidates interested in taking the CUET 2022 exam can now submit the CUET application form 2022 on the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in by May 22, 2022.
The registration deadline for the Common University Entrance Test, or CUET 2022, has been extended. Candidates interested in appearing in CUET 2022 can now submit the CUET application form 2022 online on the official website cuet.samarth.ac.in until May 22, 2022. Previously, the application deadline for CUET 2022 was May 6, 2022. The deadline for the CUET 2022 application procedure, however, has been pushed out to May 22.
Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar, Chairman, University Grants Commission (UGC), took to Twitter to announce the delay of the CUET 2022 application deadline, writing, “We are extending the last day for application submission for Common University Entrance Test (CUET) up to 22-05-2022.” We hope that this will provide students with additional opportunities to apply for CUET. I wish you all the best of luck. More information is available at https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/.
How to Fill Out the CUET Application Form 2022
- Go to the official website, cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Fill out the registration form with your personal and contact information.
- Use the system-generated registration or application number to complete the CUET 2022 application form.
- Attach scanned papers such as a portrait, signature, Class 10 documents, and a caste certificate in your upload.
- Make an online application fee payment.
- Complete and submit the CUET 2022 UG application.
- Save and print the confirmation document.
“Under the Ministry of Education, the Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG)-2022) is being adopted for admission into all UG Programmes in all Central Universities for the academic session 2022–23.” The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) would give a common platform and equitable possibilities to applicants across the country, particularly those from rural and other distant places, and would aid in the establishment of greater links with universities. “By taking a single examination, candidates will be able to study a broad range of topics and participate in the admissions process to numerous central universities, NTA stated on its official website.