As per the previous blog – Is Artificial Intelligence the Most Trending Thing Now?
We have successfully acquired the essential information about “Artificial Intelligence” in our previous blog, let us proceed to learn more about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and use artificial intelligence as an advantage for education in an academic field. From search engine algorithms to robotics, artificial intelligence can cover almost everything.
The term is broad and vast to acquire the full dept. Artificial intelligence is something that is use in our everyday life by all of us starting from alarm clocks to smartphones and other devices and equipment.
To reach the fullest dimension of artificial intelligence (AI), the terminology is broad and huge.
The Power Of Artificial Intelligence AI In Ed-Tech
While AI-powered technologies solutions have been available in the Ed-Tech sector for some time, the field has been too weak to implement them. Ultimately, the pandemic fundamentally changed the situation, forcing educators to rely on technology for virtual education. Presently, 86 % of academics believe that technology should be a key part of education. Artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential to improve both learning and teaching, allowing the education system to progress for the benefit of both students and instructors.
Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) are the main factors of development and innovation in all sectors, including education. According to e-Learning World, in the next 3 years, up to half of learning management products will going to fit with AI technologies.
Advantages Of Artificial Intelligence For Students
A student’s purpose is to get a degree or certificate indicating their learning. By accelerating the educational process, artificial intelligence AI can assist students in achieving this aim. By offering access to the relevant courses, increasing contact with professors, and freeing up more time to focus on other parts of life, artificial intelligence (AI) may have a major influence on students’ educational journeys.
Students’ educational experiences have the potential to be significantly impact by artificial intelligence AI. Here are a few examples:
- Personality enrichment – Personality enrichment is one of the most prominent educational trends. Students now have a unique way of learning through programs. This will focus on their own unique experiences and interests, thanks to the introduction of Artificial Intelligence.
- Artificial Intelligence can adjust to each student’s level of skill. This include learning speed, and desired outcomes to ensure that, they get the most out of their education. Moreover, AI-powered systems can examine students’ overall learning histories, detect shortcomings, and recommend courses best suited for their development. This allowing for a highly personalized learning experience.
- Tutoring- while it is very unusual for students to seek additional help outside of the classroom. Many teachers do not have the time to assist them after school. AI instructors and chat-bots are excellent in these situations.
- While no chat-bot can really replace a teacher. AI programs can assist students in sharpening their abilities and strengthening weak points outside of the classroom.
- They offer a one-on-one learning experience without the teacher being available to answer questions at all hours of the day. In fact, an AI-powered chat-bot can answer student inquiries in 2.7 seconds.
- Fast feedback- Nothing is more irritating than making a comment only to have it answered three days later. Daily, teachers, and administrators are confronted with the same questions.
- With the help of automation and artificial intelligence. It can assist students in finding solutions to their most frequently asked problems in seconds. This not only saves educators a lot of time, but it also saves students time searching for answers or waiting for a response to their inquiries.
- Global Access to Learning- AI-powered technologies make learning available to all students, at any time and from any location.
- Each student learns at their own pace. And has 24/7 access to experience what works for them without having to wait for a teacher. Furthermore, students from all around the world may gain a high education without paying travel or living fees.
Artificial Intelligence Advantages For Teaching
Most teachers aren’t scared to tell the struggle with managing time. This makes sense given the number of items on their daily to-do lists. Teachers wish to spend more time educating students one-on-one. This include doing research and furthering their education, that they don’t have the time.
AI can assist teachers in providing extra time by automating tasks, monitoring student performance, and reducing the educational gap.
Ed-tech has advanced immensely, from online textbooks to completely virtual classes. AI is now being used to help students and teachers improve and simplify both learning and teaching processes. As the AI sector grows and technology takes center stage, we will see better learning results for students and teachers.