The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has declared the online registration for special OJEE 2023 at the site- ojee.nic.in. Until 8 June, applicants may complete out the application form online at OJEE.
The online application process for OJEE 2023 includes the candidate’s registration, completing the form, uploading the required documents, and paying the application fees. The last date to complete the OJEE online application form 2023 is 8 June 2023 (11.00 P.M.). The special OJEE exam date 2023 will be held between 26th June to 30th June.
OJEE Application Form 2023: Steps to fill
- Visit the official website- ojee.nic.in and click the OJEE Application link.
- Click on the direct link for “2nd/ Special OJEE registration” in the candidate’s activity section.
- Click on ‘Fresh Candidate Registration’ and complete the registration process.
- Complete the special OJEE application by entering your educational qualification, exam center preferences, and contact details.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the required application fees.
- Submit the OJEE Application Form 2023
- Save and download the form for further reference
Candidates who have already appeared for JEE Main 2023 or OJEE 2023 (for other courses) are not required to appear online for the special OJEE 2023 exam. The results and ranks secured in second or Special OJEE will be used to fill the vacant seats left after the first phase of OJEE counseling 2023 and JEE Mains 2023 counseling.
Students will need to pay Rs 1,000/- for the application fee for Special OJEE 2023. For additional courses, applicants will need to pay Rs 500/- more for each course.
(Source: Edu Graph)