OJEE Admission 2023

OJEE Releases the MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Final merit list

The final merit list for MBBS/BDS admissions, which accounts for 85% of the state-allotted seats, has been made public by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE).

The medical counselling process, which began on July 20 and will last until September 30, is open to over 4,200 individuals. 85% of the MBBS/BDS seats in Odisha will be allocated by OJEE, and the remaining 15% will be handled by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

The final merit list for MBBS/BDS admission for the current admission session has been announced by the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) authorities. This list was for admission to the 85% state quota of available seats in MBBS/BDS programmes.

For the medical counselling that will begin on Tuesday, more than 4,200 candidates have earned state ranks. The counselling procedure was launched on July 20 by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC), which is part of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The event will go on until September 30.

NEET-UG In the Odisha state medical counselling, 2023 qualifying candidates have already submitted their names. All state quota MBBS and BDS seats in Odisha are only open to state natives. However, other state candidates might only be qualified for NRI quota seats.

Only 85% of the MBBS/BDS seats would be distributed by OJEE from medical and dental institutes in Odisha, leaving 15% for the all-India quota. MCC will distribute the 15% all-India quota. at addition, 15% of places at private medical and dental institutes are designated for NRIs.

“We will start the counselling process for our portion of medical seats from Tuesday keeping the MCC’s counselling in mind. Final seat matrix of the medical colleges will be published soon,” said Pravin Kumar Kar, OJEE Chairman.

The seat has 1800 seats from 11 state government medical colleges, together with 500 seats from two universities and two private medical colleges. 85 percent of the 1800 MBBS seats at the state’s 11 government and two private medical colleges would be counselled by OJEE.

At the Saheed Rendo Majhi medical college and Hospital in Bhawanipatna, the state government will undertake admissions for 100 MBBS seats this year. The National Medical Commission (NMC) has already given this college authorization to start accepting students in the autumn of 2023–2024.

 (Source: Times Of India)

Visit RCM, Bhubaneswar to stay updated on Educational Blogs and news.

Note: The Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar the foremost college of Odisha is now offering a scholarship for Admission in 2023. Limited seats are available!
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Pinterest

You might also like

Latest Videos

Admission 2024

rcm, bhubaneswar

RANKED AS THE 4TH BEST BUSINESS SCHOOL IN EASTERN INDIA.

BBA | BCA | MBA | PGDM | MCA | MA-TA

About Us

Regional College Of Management (RCM College) is a Leading education provider with foremost facilities essential for the all-round development of a student.

Recent Posts

  • Follow Us

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *