OJEE Seat Allotment 2023 – Fee Details
Applicants will be given seats depending on their application selections and the OJEE 2023 results. Two distinct provisional OJEE 2023 seat allocation rounds will be held for JEE Main qualifying students. The outcome of the OJEE 2023 seat distribution will be made public on the official website.
Candidates must use E-Challan to pay the admission cost of Rs. 25,000 (comprising Rs. 20,000 for admission and Rs. 5,000 for university registration). Additionally, candidates will have the option to pay the admission cost online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking after enrolling into their account.
When the OJEE 2023 seat allocation is complete, get the provisional allotment letter and go to the assigned institute to verify your documents.
Documents Required for Verification after OJEE Seat Allotment 2022
All the allotted candidates will have to report to the assigned nodal center in the assigned schedule for verification of their respective documents:
- Downloaded Rank card (OJEE/JEE (Main)/ or Scorecard (CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ GATE/ GPAT/ NIMCET etc.).
- Online registration print.
- Class 10th certificate/any other document showing the candidate’s date of birth.
- Class 12th standard mark sheet and pass certificate.
- School Leaving / College Leaving Certificate.
- Original Certificate of Resident or Native of Odisha from concerned Revenue Officer not below the Tehsildar.
- Original Certificate of Employment of Candidate’s Parent / Spouse.
- Original SC / ST Certificate by birth.
- Original Certificate of Ex-serviceman.
- Original Green Card issued by the Family Welfare Department of Odisha.
- Original Certificate in support of Outlying Odia Speaking Tract (OL).
- Original Certificate in support of NRI.
- Income certificate for TFW candidates.
Participating Institutes of OJEE Counselling 2022
Candidates will have the opportunity to choose a college or university during the OJEE 2023 Counselling procedure from a list of participating institutions.
The OJEE participating institutes list for 2023 will include institutions that are sponsored by the government and those that are self-financing, from which applicants can choose. Since the official participants for the 2023 session have not yet been announced, we will update the list as soon as the official participating institutes are announced.
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is a state-wide test required for undergraduate, graduate, and lateral entry programs in colleges across the state of Odisha. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Authority will likely announce the notice and test dates for OJEE 2023 in February 2023. In March 2023, people can sign up for OJEE 2023, and applications can be sent through the website. People can only sign up for the test if they meet the OJEE Eligibility Criteria.
There are several Autonomous colleges in Bhubaneswar that provide admission in different courses but the Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar stand out to be the foremost management with a legacy of forty years plus in leading the education industry since its establishment in 1982. At RCM, students can choose from a variety of programs such as BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, and PGDM depending on their interests and career goals.