The programme, ‘Development and use of Open Education Resources (OER) in Open Distance Learning’ will be organized in online mode from July 2,2022.
The Indira Gandhi Open University (IGNOU) has released a notice on UGC– approved short term professional development programme.
The program, ‘Development and use of Open Educational Resources (OER) in Open Distance Learning’ will organize in online mode from July 4, 2022.
The Staff Training Research Institute of Distance Education has released complete details in this regard.
Details: Specific Outcomes of The Programme:
The 6-day workshop shall focus on the following issue and outcomes:
- Understand OER, and its developments and current status through exposure to especially international experts.
- Locating, retrieving, adopting and designing OER for one’s own programme/course.
- Considering cost considerations and assessment for OER.
- Exposure to policies, practices an research on OER.
- Practically go through the COL course on Learn OER.
- Developing strategies for increasing institutional use of OER in distance education and training.
Open Education, OER and OEP,OER Policy, OER Implementations, Open Pedagogy, OER for Skilling, Understanding OER.
Around 50 Teachers and Academics from State Open University (SOUs) & Distance Educational Institutes (DEIs) adoption.
For other details, visit the IGNOU website for completing the registration process.