The rage of education is not limited till recognized qualifications, today’s generation are seeking to understand the global environment and structure of work. Getting global exposure in college life is more beneficial in terms of career growth, working culture and packages of students. Having knowledge about the working skeleton of various countries is an add on for their career. So, to make them future ready RCM, the best B-school of eastern India furnished with different aspects and coordinated efforts for the studies.
RCM Bhubaneswar Having nearly 40 years of legacy, we ensure here that the students will get supreme exposure and gained skills for their future endeavour to tackle every risk and tough situations in upgrading world. From the first day, our college is attentive to provide the best and develop alliances with world’s leading institutes and universities.
RCM’s various partners:
- University of Texas: It is a public research university founded in 1883. The University of Texas was included in the Association of American Universities in 1929 having more than 50,000 undergraduate and graduate students and 24,000 staff and faculties.
- New Jersey Institute of Technology: It was founded in 1881 as a public research university with a degree-granting satellite campus in Jersey City. Established in 1881 with the help of neighbourhood industrialists and designers particularly Edward Weston, NJIT opened as Newark Technical School in 1885 with 88 understudies.
- Purdue University: It was established in1869 as a public land-grant research university in West Lafayette, Indiana, and the flagship campus of the Purdue University system.
- The California State University: It is a public university system in California. With 23 campuses and eight off-campus centres enrolling 485,550 students with 55,909 faculty and staff, CSU is the largest four-year public university system in the United States.
- York University: York is a leading international teaching and research university empowered by a welcoming and diverse community with a uniquely global perspective.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law: It is the graduate school subsidiary with the Illinois Institute of Technology. It is the second most seasoned graduate school in the province of Illinois. It is positioned 91st among U.S. graduate schools.
Established in 1942 as Carleton College, the organization initially worked as a private, non-denominational evening school to serve returning World War II veterans.
- Claflin University: It was founded in 1869. It is the oldest historically black college or university in South Carolina and touts itself as the first college in the state.
- University of Wisconsin: It was the first public university established in Wisconsin and remains the oldest and largest public university in the state. In 1866, it was recognized as a land-grant institution.
- Kent State University: It is a public research university in Kent, Ohio. The college likewise incorporates seven provincial grounds in Northeast Ohio and other campuses in the district and globally.
Conclusion: These colleges, institutes and universities are the leading educational contributors. We tie up with them for international exchange of students for ultimate global experience.