ADMISSIONS OPEN 2022
WE BRING THE WORLD CLOSER TO YOU
Exclusive Scholarships for OJEE Rankers.
Important Steps to Follow in OJEE Online Counselling.
- Payment of Counselling Fee Rs.450/- (only by Online Payment)
- Choice Filling.
- Mock Allotment.
- Choice locking using own password (care should be taken before locking the choices, once locked; no alteration in choice is possible under any circumstances).
- Temporary allotment-i
- View seat allotment, choose freeze / float option for seat upgradation, upload required documents (documents to be uploaded: depends on the n candidate profile), pay the part admission fee towards university registration fee…
Best Programs for OJEE Rankers
What to Expect?
A PGDM course with 6 Global certifications where you get to choose any two international certifications of your preference. This is the biggest strategic advantage of our course that makes it one of a kind. Industry-relevant curriculum fits every students’ career interests-taught in an environment known for collegial and professional relationships between faculties and students.
OJEE Counselling 2022
All JEE rank holders will be eligible to take part in the OJEE counselling sessions that will be irrespective of their admission status.
OJEE 2022 counselling is an online as well as offline mode process for final seat allotment. Candidates qualifying the exam can participate in OJEE counselling rounds 2022 on basis of their ranks and schedule. OJEE board releases the final seat allotment after the counselling process.
OJEE Counselling Schedule 2022
The table below has all the information about the OJEE counselling schedule 2022.
|Registration and choice filling for candidates open||05-10-21 to 19-10-21|
|Choice Locking||18-10-21 and 19-10-21|
|1st Round of Allotment||22-10-21 & 23-10-21|
|Online Document Verification / Respond to querry by the Candidate||22-10-21 to 25-10-21|
|Withdrawal||24-10-21 to 25-10-21|
|2nd Round of Temporary Allotment||29-10-21 & 30-10-21|
|Online Document Verification / Respond to querry by the Candidate||29-10-21 to 31-10-21|
|Withdrawal||30-10-21 to 31-10-21|
|Final Allotment||03-11-21 & 05-11-21|
|Online Document Verification||03-11-2021 to 05-11-2021|
|Downloading of Allotment Letter by the Candidate / College Level Admission||06-11-2021 to 09-11-2021|
|College Level Admission (Report to be Submitted to OJEE)||As Per Relevent Govt. Order (To be notified later)|
Eligibility Criteria OJEE Counselling 2022
The eligibility criteria for OJEE Counselling for the year 2022 is as follows –
- Candidate must be of at least 17 years of age
- The parents of the candidates must be a native of the state of Odisha. The candidates must be a resident/native with certificate to prove during document verification
- The candidate must have score 50-% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the 12th grade for General category candidates. The minimum score for SC/ST is 40% for the above subjects. It is compulsory for the students to have passed in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects
OJEE Spot Counselling 2022
- Candidate must visit the official website to go through the registration process to participate in the counselling rounds.
- To go ahead with the first part, the candidate needs to mention their course, ranks, and marks. They also need to give their documents for educational qualification, category, and family income certificate. As well as bank details for fee payment.
- After all the details are filled, the candidate will receive a password. The candidate then has to pay 450 INR as counselling fee.
Selection and Confirming
OJEE Counselling Process For 2022
What Are the Documents and Drafts Required
Candidates must carry the documents mentioned below to the counselling centre –
- Registered candidates for counselling must carry a demand draft of the amount 5,000 INR. The draft must be drawn in favour of “OJEE 2022” ” on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneshwar. Candidates who have already been allotted seats and have paid the fees do not need to have any drafts.
- Candidates who have not registered with OJEE before but want to be a part of the counselling will have to carry an additional draft of 1,000 INR.
- Candidates must carry the following certificates (original and photocopy):
- NEET (2022) rank card
- OJEE BAMS/BHMS registration slip
- Class 10th board certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th passing certificate and mark sheet
- Residence certificate of Odisha (mandatory)
- SC/ST certificate issued by the government of Odisha
- Green card issued by the Family Welfare Department, govt. of Odisha
- Candidates under EWS category must produce EWS certificate from Tahsildar/ Additional Tahsildar
- The list of eligible Ex-serviceman candidates is sent by Rajya Sainik Board to OJEE. Only those candidates are eligible to be considered under ES quota
- PC Board report from SCB Medical College, Cuttack is with the JEE Office. Only the candidates, declared eligible by the Board, will be considered under PC quota.
* The event of document verification for the allotted candidates will be conducted at the Nodal Centre, OJEE Cell at Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar.
Guidance From RCM College
OJEE Counselling FAQs
Q. What is the common admission process through OJEE?
Ans. Most of the institutes falling under OJEE conduct Group Discussions, Written Ability Tests and Personal Interviews for admission.
Q. Is it mandatory to attend the GD/PI round of admission?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to attend the GD/PI round of admission. The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in these rounds.
Q. Are OJEE cut-offs for admission different for all participating institutes?
Ans. The cut-offs for different institutes differ. They are fixed by the institutes on their grounds, independently.
Q. Is there centralized counselling for admission through OJEE score?
Ans. Yes, a centralised counselling system exists for admission through OJEE score.
Q. Can I choose Noida as my counselling centre?
Ans. No, OJEE counselling process is only organized in Odisha.
Q. Is the OJEE counselling fee refundable?
Ans. Yes, the counselling fee will be immediately refunded if the candidate does not secure his/her seat.