PRAGYAN PARAMITA DAS
Name of the faculty : PRAGYAN PARAMITA DAS
Academic Title : Assistant Professor
Area of Expertise : HR,OB, Labour Law
University : Regional College of Management (RCM), Bhubaneswar
Research Area Interests:
- Personnel Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Industrial Relations
- PhD (2016- continuing)
- Management Principles & Practices
- Human Resource Management (Part-I Theory; Part-II Applications)
- Organisational Behaviour
- Industrial Relations
- Labour Law/Industrial Legislations
- Organisational Change & Development
- Human Resource Development
- Entrepreneurship Development & Start Ups
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Psychology in HRM.
- Work Life balance of banking employees – A comparative study between private & public sector banks, published in Edited Book of BCIPS, Indraprastha University, New Delhi.
- “Effective leadership & employee relationship leading to Organizational performance”, Published in journal of AIMS Annual Management Education Convention, 2018.
- Employee relations leading to performance outcomes, published in PMIR Souveniir, 2018
- “Introduction to Human Capital Management in Organizations”, published in PMIR Journal, 2016
- “Corporate Social Responsibility in India”, published in PMIR Journal, 2015
- Best paper presenter in IBCS National Conference, BBSR & BCIPS National Seminar, New Delhi.
- Organized 2- Days International Conference on “NEXT GENERATION MANAGEMENT- ISSUES & CHALLENGES” on 15-16 March,2019 at Regional College of Management, BBSR
- Organized National Seminar on “DIGITALISATION IN INDIA-CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES” on 17th March 2018 at RCM, BBSR.
- Coordinated 3-Intercollege B-Fests held at RCM, BBSR.
- Appointed as Special Police Officer (SPO) under Cuttack-BBSR Police Commissionerate for handling malpractices, atrocities, eve-teasing in institutional areas and nearby places in BBSR.
- Professional Anchoring; Anchored BBSR IDOL in 2017 at Jaydev Bhavan, BBSR. and academic anchoring of Seminars, conferences, symposiums, Convocations.
Message for The Students :
Passing out with high percentages doesn’t make you a performer, what makes you an achiever is your passion to learn. So, enjoy learning, think out of the box, follow your instinct, test your leadership, and go ahead. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. If there is an inspiration, motivation and hard work, SUCCESS IS YOURS.