Dr Sarita Nayak.
Name of the faculty: Dr Sarita Nayak.
Academic Title: HOD(HR) /Assistant Professor
Area of Expertise: OB& HRM
University: Regional College of Management (RCM), Bhubaneswar
Email: [email protected]
Research Area Interests: HRM
- Ph.D. awarded from Centurion University of Technology & Management. (Management), in the area of Human Resources on 29th October 2018
- MBA with specialization HRM (major) and System. (minor) from Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar, Under Utkal University, Orissa in 2002.
- B.Sc. with Zoology (Hons) from, Utkal University, Orissa in the year 2000
- Assistant Professor in Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar, since 4th August 2008
- As TSE (Territory Sales Executive) in Sain Medicaments PVT.LTD with effect from 08.08.2003 to 06.07.2006
- Organization Behaviour.
- Principle practices &Management
- Human Resource Management
- Talent and Competency Management
- Training & Development
- Human Resource Planning
- Leadership Team Building.
- Talent Management.
- Compensation management
- Impact of Working Hours on Work Performance of Women Physician of Private & Govt. Hospitals Employees with Reference to Odisha Published in Proceedings of International Conference on Next Generation Management: Issues &Challenges Organized by Regional College of Management On 15th&16th March 2019.
- Factors Affecting Employee’s Retention in Telecom Sector of Odisha: An Empirical Study Published in “Journal of Innovative Professional Science & IT (JIPSIT), ISSN No. 2348-6619, Volume –4, Issue –2, 2017
- Organizational Development through Employee Retention and Satisfaction: A study on Telecom Sector Published in “Journal of Innovative Professional Science & IT (JIPSIT), ISSN No. 2348-6619, Volume –3, Issue –2, 2016.
- Impact of Retention through Effective Training, 2014 National Seminar souvenir of BIITM
- Work Life Balance is a Major Component in Retaining Manpower (Observation from Telecom Sector) Published Conference Volume of PMIR on April 2014.
- “Relationship between the work life balance and job satisfaction among employees in Indian Telecom Service Sector Company”, Ethics in business and corporate governance (ISBN- 9788174469441), Excel Books, 2011.
- “The Impact of Employee Engagement and Job Satisfaction towards a Strongly Motivated Work” Published in the souvenir of Srusti Academy.
- The Impact of Employee Engagement and Job Satisfaction towards a Strongly Motivated Work Force 15th National Seminar on Employee Engagement at Srusti Academic of Management on 21st& 22nd February 2014 SOVENIR
- Work Life Balance is a Major Component in Retaining Manpower National Seminar on 10 and 11th May 2014 PMIR Dept. CONFERENCE PROCEDING
- Identification and Exploration of Employee Attrition At NICOM, January 11, 2013Conference Proceeding.
- Factors affecting Employee Retention: A case study Telecom Industry in Odisha Contemporary issues of Finance & Business Management Bharathi Publication, Delhi, 2013.
- Impact of Talent Retention: A Study in B-schools of Odisha Siddhant: A Journal of Decision Making on 2013.
- Impact of Talent Retention: A Study in B-school of Odisha Vol 13, No-4 Oct-Dec-2013ISSN NO. 22310649
- Effect on Marital Counselling a Study on women’s Attitude towards Marital Stability. The Management Page, Journal of RCEM, ISSN: 2231 – 220X, Vol.2, Issue:2, April 2012.
- Organizational Effectiveness through training and development 2011 The business of Innovation Excel India publication ISBN:978-93-80697-71-0
- Career development and professional – An empirical study on physician of different private and public hospitals 2011 Souvenir RCM.
- Training & Development – a case study on NALCO 2010 Souvenir RCM Souvenir
- Relationship between the work life balance and job satisfaction among employees in Indian telecom service sector company 2010Ethics in business and corporate governance (Proceeding) Excel India publication ISBN: 978-81-7446-944-1.
- Factors Affecting Employee Retention: A Case Study on Telecom Sector of Odisha) Contemporary Issues of Finance & Business Management, ISBN-978-93-81212-39-4Published.
- Role of Employee Engagement among Sale Professional, A Case Study on Pharmaceutical Sector of Odisha.
Awarded as a Best Rotarian in 2015 from Rotary Club of Meadows. Bhubaneswar
Message for The Students :
My dear students, if you are looking for extraordinary achievements in your life, then always try to follow your hobbies, interests, and dreams all the time. Remember these 3 words – Passion, Focus, and Belief. Do not depend on others, always try to develop yourself first.