ANIL KUMAR BHUYAN
Name of the faculty: Anil Kumar Bhuyan
Academic Title: Assistant Professor
Area of Expertise: Accounts and Finance
University: Regional College of Management (RCM), Bhubaneswar
Email: [email protected]
Social Media: linkedIn.com/in/anil-bhuyan-489578134
Research Area Interests
- Contemporary issues in accounting.
- Corporate & public financing.
- Stock market volatility.
- Sustainable economic development.
- Ph.D in Accounting & Finance, (Continued.)
School of Management, Birla Global University, Bhubaneswar.
- MBA (2019-2021) , Executive(Continued.)
Center of IT and Management Education, (CIME) Bhuaneswar.
- M.Phil, Commerce, (2017). Regular
Mittal School of Business, Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India.
- M.Com, Accounting Specialisation. (2016) Regular
P.G.Dept. of Business Management, Fakir Mohan University – Balasore, Odisha, India.
- B.Com, Management Specialisation.(2012)
Kendrapara Auto. College – Kendrapara , Odisha, India.
- 3 Year Post Graduate Teaching Experience as an Assistant Professor (Accounts & Finance) at NMIET B-School Bhubaneswar. From Aug 2017 to July 2020.
- Visiting faculty of Birla Global University. Bhubaneswar.
- Visiting faculty of Pinnacle Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar.
- Working as a Teaching Assistant at Lovely Professional University, Punjab (During My M. Phil. Program) in the field of Accounting & Finance.
- Working as a Research Assistant on a project at Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
MBA & PGDM
- Bhuyan, A.K. and Panigrahi, R.R (2018). GST: Towards a Rational and Simple Indirect Tax Structure. International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management (IJREAM),04(02), 116-123. DOI: 10.18231/2454-9150.2018.0132. UGC listed. (citation: -2)
- Bhuyan, A.K. and Dash, A.K. (2018). A Dynamic Causality Analysis between Gold Price Movements and Stock Market Returns: Evidence from India. Journal of Management Research and Analysis, 5(2),117-124. DOI: 10.18231/2394-2770.2018.0019. UGC listed. (citation: –4).
- Bhuyan, A. K ,Jena, D, Panigrahi , R.R, and Gangwar, P.V.(2020). Role of RFID on Store Operational Performances – A Prospect of Inventory Management Practice. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation, 24(6), 10014-10024. DOI: 10.37200/IJPR/V24I6/PR260998. (Scopus Listed)
- Bhuyan, A.K. and Dash, A.K (2018). Contributorial Role of Banking Sector in Financial Inclusion in India. Indian banking: The issue of non-performing asset-Birla Global University, 42-51.
- Bhuyan, A.K. and Jena, S (2019). Agriculture and sustainable economic growth of India. The management page, 9(2), 62-68. ISSN: 2231 -220X.
- Bhuyan, A.K. and Dash, A.K (2019). Energy Consumption, Pollutant Emissions and Economic Growth in India: A Dynamic Causality Analysis. Lincoln University College Press, Malaysia, 42- 58
- Presented more than 20 research papers in National and International seminars and conferences.
- Organized FDP, WORKSHOP as a convener and co convener.
- Received National Scholarship Award from Lovely Professional University during M.Phil.
- Attended 1-week National Workshop on Applied Econometric, DAV University, Jalandhar, Punjab.
- Attended 15 days Faculty Development Programme on Entrepreneurship at Enterprise Development Institute, Salt Lake, Kolkata, sponsored by the Dept.. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India.
- Attended 7 Days National Level Workshop on Data Science Using R, at Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat, Gujarat.