National Board of Accreditations
India’s Leading Education Provider
National Board of Accreditation (NBA) is the only authorized body in India entrusted with the task of undertaking accreditation of technical education programs.
All the programs on technical education including those offered by University Departments are accredited by NBA. The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) evaluates the quality of programs offered by educational institutions from Diploma to the Postgraduate levels in Technical education.
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA), India was originally established by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) in the year 1994.
- National Board of Accreditation has the authority to recognize or derecognize programs and institutions under it.
- RCM has received accreditation by the National Board of Accreditation of AICTE, since 2003.
- NBA was approached into subsistence with the aim to Relevant the Education and Assurance of Quality since 7th January 2010.
- The NBA has recently introduced some new parameters, processes, and criteria for accreditation.