Approved by UGC
India’s Leading Education Provider
This is affiliated to, or forms as constituent member of, or is run directly as a University college by or is an institution recognized by a university established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, a Provincial Act or a State Act and the Statutes and regulations made thereunder or run by Government or local authority.
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) provides financial support to some of the eligible colleges which are included under Section 2(f)*.
- Those colleges are then declared qualified to receive the central assistance (UGC grant) under Section 12 (B)** of UGC Act, 1956 as per the approved pattern of assistance under various schemes.
- RCM college had received the Degrees awarded by it and is also recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC).
- The college has been approved under the section 2(f) and 12 (b) of the UGC Act in the year 2009.
- These approvals make the RCM college eligible for central assistance by any organization receiving funds from the Central Government or the Government of India.